East Rand Chiropractic Clinic was established by Dr Paul Birdsey and is recognized as a professional clinic where those with neuro muscular skeletal conditions can be professionally diagnosed, treated and managed.
Dr Paul Birdsey – Chiropractor Clinic
Dr Birdsey is a trusted and respected Chiropractor who:
- qualified in 2000 and has been in private practice ever since.
- had completed the post graduate ICCSP program and is thus an Internationally Accredited Chiropractic Sports Physician who is trained to assess and treat sports injuries.
- is a member of Chirosport SA
- has completed his Basic Life Support Program
- studied for six years at Durban Institute of Technology,
- has a Masters Degree in Chiropractic (M.Tech Chiro),
- is registered with the Allied Health Professions Council (AHPCSA),
- has an active practice number (PR NO: 0403369) through the Board of Health Funders (BHF),
- is a member of the Chiropractic Association of South Africa (CASA).
Dr Birdsey trained under Dr Brian Nook, vice president of Federation International for Chiropractic Sports. He has worked with many sporting teams and treated many professional sportsmen, at many sporting events.
Dr Birdsey lectured for six years at University of Johannesburg and was involved with supervising Masters research at this institution.
Dr Birdsey is involved with conducting ergonomic surveys and assessments, and giving ergonomic lectures at Standard Bank Head office, SASOL and various other institutions.
He has designed an ergonomic chair, ideally suited to reducing the occurrence of back pain.
Although based in Boksburg, Gauteng, Dr Birdsey has participated in various chiropractic lectures and studies throughout Gauteng.